Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)
960 EVO NVMe SSDs with a new Polaris controller significantly outperform our SATA SSDs with exceptionally fast sequential read/write speeds up to 3,200/1,500 MB/s and random read/write speeds up to 330/300K IOPS, respectively. They also support PCI Express® (PCIe) Gen 3 x 4 lanes to provide high bandwidth and low latency, making them perfect for business professionals who need cutting edge-performance for high-end computing.
Samsung’s intelligent TurboWrite technology helps to maximize your computing ability, accelerating write speeds above and beyond the already exceptionally fast speeds of NVMe.
Dynamic Thermal Guard
This constantly monitors and works to maintain ideal temperatures to protect the integrity of your data and safeguard from overheating. When temperatures rise above an optimal threshold, the Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically throttles them down to protect data while maintaining responsiveness.
* Samsung MZ-V6E500BW R3521.00 including VAT
* 500GB 960 Evo series NGFF(M.2) SSD with NVMe PCIe (Gen3.0) x4 mode SSD
* Type 2280 -22x80x2.4mm
* For NGFF mobile device/ultrabook or SRT mb with NGFF slot
* With 3D VNAND flash
* Polaris controller with 512mb ddr3 cache
* Built-in hardware AES-256 encryption
* Read : 3200mb/sec / write 1800mb/sec
* Random Write 4K ioPS : 330000 / 330000
* 3 Year warranty with 200TBW