PCIe Performance at an Affordable Price
Empowered by Intel’s innovative Intel QLC Technology, the Intel® SSD 660p oﬀers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options.1 With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to oﬀer up to 2TB in one drive.
Twice the Capacity in Identical Footprints
These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor makes it perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing.
Performance and Price That Matters
The SSD 660p hits the marks that matter for client SSDs. This drive is tuned to deliver a capacity optimized NVMe performance and deliver an intelligent storage option for mainstream and entry-level computing.
* Intel 660P series nGff ( M.2 )R4018.00 including VAT
* 3D2 QLC SSD with NVMe PCIe (Gen3.0) x4 mode
* Type 2280 -22x80x2.38mm (single sided)
* With SLC caching
* LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC
* SRT+RST+256bit AES encryption
* No RSE
* SMi SM2258 controller
* Burst performance read/write : 1800/1800 mb/sec
* Random ioPS 4K read/write : 150000/220000
* 1.6 million MTBF with 200 TBW
* 5 Year Warranty