Why was ICX created ?
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required a drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
A New and More Efficient Way to Cool
GPU fan determined by GPU temperature (Left Fan).
Power / Memory fan determined by Power / Memory temperature (Right Fan).
Play Longer, Overclock Better
Double ball bearing fans with 4x longer lifespan, and low power consumption motor means more power for your GPU.
* EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING, 11G-P4-6696-KRR15945.00 including VAT
* 3584 Pixel Pipelines
* 1569 MHz Base Clock /1683 MHz Boost Clock
* 351.5GT/s Texture Fill Rate
* 11264 MB, 352 bit GDDR5X /11016 MHz (effective)
* 484.4 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
* Max Monitors Supported: 4
* DVI-D, DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI, DisplayPort
* LED Logo: RGB
* 3 Year warranty