Customize with External Modularity
Easily customize your case by adding a top cover and water bracket for a new look along with liquid cooling radiator support, freeing up space inside the case. And if you want to show off your system, a window side panel is also available. These options are included in MasterCase Pro 5 version or available separately.
Upgrade to Meet Your Needs
The internal and external modularity of the MasterCase 5 design allows it to be upgraded for multiple system setups like home servers, professional workstations, or even gaming rigs with advanced watercooling and up top three extra-long graphics cards. So whether it's an intensive rendering machine for 3D printing, VR development, high performance gaming, or even something totally unique and crazy, the MasterCase 5 has got you covered.
But this isn't just about aesthetics. Each decision opens new possibilities.
Leveraging our unique clip-and-click panel, FreeForm lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove your optical disk drive (ODD) and HDD via sliding locks so intuitive you'll play with your configurations just for fun. Well, some people will. Just click-in the cages, and adjust the height to suit your needs. Position them at the top to allow room for up to three extra-long graphics cards, or retain only the bottom positioned cages to add a front-mounted radiator for even more cooling options.
* Cooler Master MCY-005P-KWN00 Mastercase 5 Pro R1917.00 including VAT
* With Windowed side panel + top cover + top water bracket
* FreeForm Modular System
* Clip-and-click module with sliding locks
* No psu ( bottom placed psu design )
* Built-in reinforced carry handle
* Support up to 296mm long card
* Support 3x radiators ( upto 280mm )
* 2 x front usb3.0
* Audio in/out
* 2x 5.25" , 7x 2.5" , 5x 3.5" hidden with drive rail
* 3x 140mm Fans upto 6 with dust filter
* 1 Year warranty