ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible - maximizing performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it's time for Prime.
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5x higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
* Asus Z270-P ( Prime ) LGA1151 Kabylake / SkylakeR1946.00 including VAT
* With LED lighting both PCIe slots+audio trace paths
* Support Optane 3D-Xpoint dimm when using Kabylake
* 5X protection DiGi+ VRM 7-phase digital power design + OCP + ESD guard
* 100% all high-quality solid capacitors + stainless steel back I/O port
* New media-acclaimed UEFi bios
* With FBT+ SRT+ SCT+ RRT+ SBA+ Rapid Storage + Rapid Start Technology
* Intel Z270 chipset
* 4x dual channel DDR4-3866(O.C)/2133 with XMP support upto 64GB
* 4x SATA6G
* 2x 32Gb/sec M.2/NGFF type2280 ( PCIe or or Optane mode )
* SSD socket with raid 0/1//0+1/5/10
* On-board dual-display VGA with dual-output ( DVI-D + HDMi )
* Realtek ALC887 7.1 audio + optical s/pdif out with LED-illuminated shielding dedicated L/R track layer
* Realtek 8111H gigabit lan
* 4x pci-e(1x) , 2x pci-e 3.0 (16x+4x) for Quad-GPU CrossfireX ( no SLi )
* With 4x USB3.0 + 4x USB2.0
* Support optional serial port add-on cable
* 2x PS2
* 3 Year warranty