Perfect spacing and PCI Express 3.0 speed for incredible graphics!
Unleash the full power of multiple graphics cards for visuals that never stutter, with just the right amount of space between each card. Onboard switches let you selectively enable or disable cards in a flash — configuring multi-GPU setups has never been easier!
Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond the limits!
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on Haswell-E's land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as Liquid Nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with new Haswell-E LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Optimized for extreme overclocking
This is the first platform to support DDR4 memory, and it is capable of overclocking memory up to DDR4 3300+ MHz with all eight DIMMs fully loaded! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus patent-pending OC Socket unleash the full potential of DDR4 by minimizing crosstalk and signal reflections. Thanks to our expertise in motherboard layout design, signal timing issues are also greatly reduced, resulting in improved stability and overall performance. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility – so you're assured reliable performance from your favorite brands.
* Asus ROG Rampage 5(V) Extreme/U3.1 R7974.00 including VAT
* For LGA2011-V3
* With O.C socket
* For DDR4 Haswell-E or XEoN E5-16xxV3/E5-26xxV3
* With bundled 2x USB3.1 pci-E card
* External/5.25" OC Panel overclocking command center
* DirectCU thermal design with copper heatpipe
* 8x fan connectors with 7x thermal sensors + FanExpert3
* BlueTooth + WiFi-Go ( 2.4/5GHz dual band 802.11AC 1300Mbps with 3T3R antenna )
* Subzero Sense for LN2 mode + VGA Hotwire + ROG RAMDisk ( 20x faster than SSD )
* SupremeFX 2014 audio with EMI protection cover
* With Extreme Engine Digi+ iV microfine alloy chokes + NexFET MOSFETs
* IR3555 PowIRstage with 95% effiency
* Gamer's Guardian DRAM overcurrent protection + 10K black metallic capacitors
* Stainless steel back I/O port + ESD guard ( 4x dedicated TVS protections for USB/audio/LAN
* Sonic Radar + GameFirst III intel LAN + KeyBot , UEFi mouse-controlled bios
* USB BIOS Flashback with button , with SRT
* USB3.0 with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
* On/off/clear CMOS switch
* 4-way SLi/CoressfireX ready
* Intel X99 chipset
* 8x Quad channel DDR4 3300(o.c)/2133 ( non-ECC or ECC or ECC-Registered )
* 12x SATA ( 2x 10Gb/sec SATA-express )
* 32Gb/sec M.2x4/NGFF type22110 SSD socket with raid 0/1//0+1/5/10
* On-board SupremeFX 2014 7.1 DTS audio
* With 120dB signal-to-noise ratio + integrated 600ohm-headphone amplifier
* Optical S/Pdif out + Sonic SoundStage button
* Intel i218v gigabit lan
* 2x pci-e 2.0(1x) + 4x pci-e 3.0 (16x - upto 16x+8x+8x+8x ) for 4-way SLi/Quad-GPU CrossFireX
* With 2xUSB3.1 +10x USB3.0 + 4x USB2.0
* 8+3+2+2 power phase
* 1x PS2
* 3 Year warranty