High Density Glass Fabric PCB
What you’ve never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you’d like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn’t melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
UEFI EZ Mode
EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system’s current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.
5 Power Phase Design
The power phase design offers smooth power delivery to the CPU, unmatched overclocking capabilities, lower temperature for advanced gamers, and reinforced system stability for taking on all sorts of arduous computing tasks.
* ASRock Intel H110M DVSR747.00 including VAT
* H110 Chipset
* Socket 1151, 6th Generation Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Pentium / Celeron Support
* DDR4 Up to 2133MHz, 2x DIMM Dual Channel Slots (32GB Max)
* 4x SATA3, 4x USB2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Gen1
* 2x USB 2.0 Headers, 1x USB 3.1 Gen1 Headers
* 1x PCI-Express x16 (Gen 3.0), 2x PCI-Express x1
* 1x D-SUB, 1x DVI-D
* 1x Realtek RTL8111GR Gigabit LAN Port
* 8-Channel Realtek ALC887 HD Audio
* ASRock Cloud, ASRock APP, A-Tuning, X-Fast LAN / RAM
* ASRock UEFI, Full Spike Protection, ASRock OMG
* 4K UHD Support, Super Alloy
* 3 Year warranty