XPG SX6000 PCIe Gen3x2 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
The XPG SX6000 combines superior speed and a better cost-performance ratio in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, great for gamers, PC enthusiasts, and video rendering professionals. It's perfect for anyone feeling the need for speed and thus an upgrade from traditional SATA SSDs. Utilizing a PCIe Gen3x2 interface, the SX6000 reaches read/write speeds of up to 1000/800MB per second for faster boot, game downloads, and data transfers. NVMe 1.2 qualified, the SX6000 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides storage density up to 1TB and improved reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the SX6000 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even intense gaming, rendering, or other high demand applications.
Prompt game loading and data transfer - no more long waits !
With SX6000 gamers can load games and transfer data much faster than when using a SATA III SSD. Cut down waits and get into the action faster.
3D NAND Flash - higher capacity , efficiency , and reliability
Implementing 3D NAND Flash, the SX6000 supports bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and improved reliability compared to 2D SSDs.
* ADATA ASX6000NP-256GT-C 256GB SX6000 Series R1629.00 including VAT
* NGFF ( M.2 ) 3D TLC SSD with NVMe PCIe (Gen3.0) x2 mode
* Type 2280 -22x80x3.5mm
* With 6GB SLC + 256mb DDR3L caching
* LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC
* With SRT+RST+256bit AES encryption
* Realtek RTS5760 4-ch controller
* Burst performance read/write : 1000/800 mb/sec
* Random ioPS 4K read/write : 100000/110000
* 2 Million MTBF with 150TB TBW
* 5 Year warranty